Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Road Traffic Collision on Vauxhall Bridge this morning 07:32 - May 20 with 603 viewsPendejo

Frequently on our travels we all see RTCs, most of which can be logically deduced as what & how it happened. Over the years I've seen a few "how the f*** did that happen" RTCs.

Examples; vehicle half way up a lamp post on its side, car that ended front down into subway at Elephant & Castle, cars on their roofs on various London 30 or 20 mph roads.

This morning I turned onto Vauxhall Bridge heading toward Pimlico and saw a Prius on the left hand side with hazard warning lights on, ok so vehicles break down, then as a car to my right suddenly hit his brakes I became aware of a white Audi A6 facing north on the left hand south bound carriageway, a load of debris over the road and a woman climbing out the window of a Smart car.

The Audi & Smart car had crashed head-on, on the left hand lane of a dual carriageway.

Thus, the Audi was not only on the wrong side of the road it was as far over on the wrong side of the road as it is now possible to get... unfortunately not quite captured in full on my dash cam as it's not designed for such eventualities, though an idea of the carnage is gained from it.

How pished or high does one have to be to be on the extreme right hand side of a 5 lane road, where 2 are the "wrong way"?

As half a dozen other cars had already stopped I carried on my way to work.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024