Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First game of season tomorrow 08:40 - Aug 10 with 289 viewsPendejo

Well for me anyway.

The train will take the strain from London via Doncaster, arriving with plenty of time for refreshments.

I worked out the other day that I have never been to Rotherham, past it on way to Sheffield, but never to it. Not with work nor football. So a new stadium to cross off the list.

The question is: Will I recognise more than four players?

Generally speaking I prefer continuous improvement over revolution, so have concerns for this season. Having said that the new manager has a track record of quick turn around, so we have to trust ME's recruit.

There's a part of my brain that is trying to repurpose songs to our new situation; "Revolution" by The Beatles seems apt as a comment on fan demands for change. As does " Children of the Revolution " by T Rex. But I don't know the full lyrics, and don't have the time right now to look them up.

Is it possible that someone could come up with a song for everyone?
Is there an apt Nolans song for Nolan? They're not in my music lexicon but the idea appeals to my sense of humour.

Here's hoping the thousand or so Town fans there tomorrow are in good voice AND have plenty to sing about.

The MM legacy? £10m in incoming transfer fees at a profit ratio of 70%?

Come on you blooooooooooos!

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024