Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ward starting 14:03 - Aug 11 with 1189 viewsNfinley13

Knew he would, don't know why people were saying he wouldn't Hurst clearly rates him and sees the potential in him as was evident through pre season. Also I think he does see Sears as a striker rather than a winger just had no choice to play him on the left last week as ward was suspended
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 14:03]
Ward starting on 14:05 - Aug 11 with 1097 viewsWestover

I'm happy with that it's the side I wanted to see start COYBsssssss
Ward starting on 14:06 - Aug 11 with 1070 viewsfloridaboy

Just waiting for the 'why are Dozzell, Downes and Nydam not playing'. Hurst has already stated that Dozzell is not fit enough yet!

We need to get off to a decent start with so many new faces. Looks a side good enough to win today plus the bench looks decent as well
Ward starting on 14:11 - Aug 11 with 965 viewsWestover

Ward starting on 14:06 - Aug 11 by floridaboy

Just waiting for the 'why are Dozzell, Downes and Nydam not playing'. Hurst has already stated that Dozzell is not fit enough yet!

We need to get off to a decent start with so many new faces. Looks a side good enough to win today plus the bench looks decent as well

Strange none of those are on even on the bench maybe a couple will play against Exeter hope so.
Ward starting on 14:14 - Aug 11 with 904 viewsParisBlue

Ward starting on 14:11 - Aug 11 by Westover

Strange none of those are on even on the bench maybe a couple will play against Exeter hope so.

I’m fairly sure hey will play at Exeter. I also get the feeling whilst he may rotate PH will be taking the cups seriously. I get the feeling he doesn’t like losing....

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024