Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For all the league games we have played under PH...... 08:55 - Sep 23 with 835 viewschristiand

Does anyone out there in TWTD world know the stat for the amount of shots in total we have had 'on target' this season? Genuine question.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

For all the league games we have played under PH...... on 09:04 - Sep 23 with 802 viewsVaughan8

Stop being lazy and do a Google search.

This website says 24 after 8 games so after yesterday must be 26. Less than 3 per game on average. Not good....

http://www.footcharts.co.uk/index.cfm?task=basics_shotsontarget
For all the league games we have played under PH...... on 09:08 - Sep 23 with 771 viewschristiand

For all the league games we have played under PH...... on 09:04 - Sep 23 by Vaughan8

Stop being lazy and do a Google search.

This website says 24 after 8 games so after yesterday must be 26. Less than 3 per game on average. Not good....

http://www.footcharts.co.uk/index.cfm?task=basics_shotsontarget

Forgive me Vaughan8, it's a Sunday morning and I thought they'd be some kind soul who'd know this stat instantly. Thank you for researching this on my behalf and posting the link. Got to be honest, I'm surprised it is as high as 26!!!

For all the league games we have played under PH...... on 09:09 - Sep 23 with 762 viewscobbler

Our strikers are poor.
For all the league games we have played under PH...... on 09:11 - Sep 23 with 755 viewsVaughan8

For all the league games we have played under PH...... on 09:08 - Sep 23 by christiand

Forgive me Vaughan8, it's a Sunday morning and I thought they'd be some kind soul who'd know this stat instantly. Thank you for researching this on my behalf and posting the link. Got to be honest, I'm surprised it is as high as 26!!!

Only joking! Haha

Yeah same. I thought it it would be nearer 2 per game!

Last season looks like it was 3.35 which I thought was high also.....

I can't verify these stats! I'm just trusting them
For all the league games we have played under PH...... on 09:15 - Sep 23 with 725 viewschristiand

For all the league games we have played under PH...... on 09:09 - Sep 23 by cobbler

Our strikers are poor.

It's also being able to create those chances and that isn't solely down to our strikers, but those playing behind him as well.

For all the league games we have played under PH...... on 09:17 - Sep 23 with 711 viewscobbler

For all the league games we have played under PH...... on 09:15 - Sep 23 by christiand

It's also being able to create those chances and that isn't solely down to our strikers, but those playing behind him as well.

Ok our team is poor.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024