Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If I was Paul Lambert I would do this in january 14:54 - Nov 24 with 880 viewsPopeye

Cancel Donaciens loan if his work permit isn’t granted before start of January
Cancel Tayo Edun’s loan
Pay up Adeyemi’ contract if he is not fit before January
Sell Knudsen if he won’t sign new contract in January
Graham’s loan ending as he’s going to Oxford so that’s already sorted
Bring back Wolfenden and consider sending Pennington back to Everton

That gives Lambert the opportunity to sign 3 to 4 new loan players in January. I think Evans knows Lambert needs to sign some quality experienced players from the premier league or championship where they aren’t playing for their first team, people in the mould of Walters for example. I did think Charlie Adam would be a good loan signing but he criticised Lambert for being too easy on Shakiri when he was Stoke manager so they ended up being relegated and Lambert criticised Adam for missing a penalty in one game which would have secured their survival in Prem League.

I do believe Lambert will lead Town to safety but in the summer he has to clear dead wood and add some quality particularly up front but if Town due go down I think Lambert should stay as I think he could’ve get Town promoted the following season and that would give youngsters a chance to develop

If I was Paul Lambert I would do this in january on 15:01 - Nov 24 with 850 viewsChocorange

For your 6 suggestions I agree.

However they may not all be possible
Donacien depending on what the deal says.
Woolfenden may not be able to be recalled.
Agree cancel Pennington's loan, he's ok but no more than that.. A stronger more dominant defender with either great heading or pace (or both if we could find one)
Knudsen agree too, no way he deserves to be one of the best paid players at the club. Sell him use the money with whatever other funds we have.
on 15:26 - Nov 24 with 780 views_

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024