Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grauniad interview with Jonny Williams here 11:17 - Jan 17 with 863 viewsSteve_M

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jan/17/charlton-jonny-williams-crystal

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Grauniad interview with Jonny Williams here on 11:41 - Jan 17 with 804 viewsClapham_Junction

I saw him play at Shrewsbury last weekend (went with a Charlton-supporting friend) and he was as good as ever. Hell of a player for League One.
Grauniad interview with Jonny Williams here on 11:56 - Jan 17 with 751 viewsSteve_M

Grauniad interview with Jonny Williams here on 11:41 - Jan 17 by Clapham_Junction

I saw him play at Shrewsbury last weekend (went with a Charlton-supporting friend) and he was as good as ever. Hell of a player for League One.

I just hope he can avoid getting clogged by some carthorse of a defender and have a clear run of games. Football is better for having players like Jonny in it.

I was so close to going over the seat in front when he did that:

Ah, bonus: it has Berra's goal on there too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Grauniad interview with Jonny Williams here on 13:23 - Jan 17 with 610 viewsITFC_Forever

Grauniad interview with Jonny Williams here on 11:56 - Jan 17 by Steve_M

I just hope he can avoid getting clogged by some carthorse of a defender and have a clear run of games. Football is better for having players like Jonny in it.

I was so close to going over the seat in front when he did that:

Ah, bonus: it has Berra's goal on there too.

I was on the phone to the late shift Production Manager, sorting out a problem at work when Joniesta scored that goal.

I think he wondered what on earth was happening.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024