Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eric Clacton - are you ok? 09:45 - Feb 23 with 769 viewsLord_Lucan

I’m concerned Eric.

You are undoubtedly our own king, best poster on TW4T by a mile.

Last night though you were on a downvoting frenzy which was most out of character. I’m hoping that you were just stoned and had a few finger slips.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Eric Clacton - are you ok? on 10:21 - Feb 23 with 706 viewsericclacton

Oh yes I'm fine thank you.

I'm a bit frustrated this week musically, I'm doing a fingerstyle version of Yesterday by ear and it,s proving to be tricky, but I will get there.
Thanks for you concern.

Eric Clacton - are you ok? on 10:26 - Feb 23 with 684 viewsLord_Lucan

Eric Clacton - are you ok? on 10:21 - Feb 23 by ericclacton

I'm a bit frustrated this week musically, I'm doing a fingerstyle version of Yesterday by ear and it,s proving to be tricky, but I will get there.
Thanks for you concern.

Ah good, good man!

I thought you might have Ryorry Flu for a moment.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Eric Clacton - are you ok? on 11:29 - Feb 23 with 614 viewsWeWereZombies

Eric Clacton - are you ok? on 10:21 - Feb 23 by ericclacton

Thanks for you concern.

BTW I never downvoted 'Songs From The Wood' (and I do not know why anyone would). My lack of uppies on the rest of the thread was due to tiredness, having cycled four miles to catch a bus and, foolishly, then gone swimming before cycling four miles back home after another bus journey I was wiped out on Thursday evening. Not my greatest idea when recovering from a brain injury. I miss Joe Soap and his gentle fatalism too. I need to be a bit more careful or I will be joining him too soon. Not sure if it is the World getting a lot more intense or just that I am getting old but I do worry about us all more nowadays.

Take care Eric mate.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024