Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Down in the dumps? Spend a bit of time with Alan Watts 21:18 - Oct 7 with 866 viewswkj

I don't really think there are many people in a generation that come along cut from the same cloth as Alan Watts. Sometimes when I struggle to make sense of things and get a haze on listening to a Watts lecture makes it all okay.

He sings to vegetables whilst sounding very clever about it.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2019 21:19]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Down in the dumps? Spend a bit of time with Alan Watts on 06:00 - Oct 8 with 711 viewsWeWereZombies

I read 'The Way Of Zen' earlier this year and found it quite enlightening. In fact, having just read the News item on Paul Lambert not intending to shake Steve Evans hand this evening, I would recommend instead that Lambert is given a copy so that he can open it at random and quote a paragraph at Evans whenever he gets a touch of the verbal abuse.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Down in the dumps? Spend a bit of time with Alan Watts on 09:37 - Oct 8 with 642 viewswkj

Down in the dumps? Spend a bit of time with Alan Watts on 06:00 - Oct 8 by WeWereZombies

I read 'The Way Of Zen' earlier this year and found it quite enlightening. In fact, having just read the News item on Paul Lambert not intending to shake Steve Evans hand this evening, I would recommend instead that Lambert is given a copy so that he can open it at random and quote a paragraph at Evans whenever he gets a touch of the verbal abuse.

It would be very funny to see Lambert sing a little song to Evans in the heat of a moment thus avoiding a flash point.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024