Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remember the fear of playing Nodge in this cup.... 22:31 - Oct 8 with 1041 viewswaveneyblue

Not gonna happen, just seen they are out already.

At least they participated, bless em
Remember the fear of playing Nodge in this cup.... on 23:00 - Oct 8 with 923 viewsArnieM

Ah, but how many injuries did they have ?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Remember the fear of playing Nodge in this cup.... on 23:06 - Oct 8 with 900 viewsjeera

They've got bigger turnips to worry about right now.

At least we are [currently] in a position to be a little care-free in this respect, whereas they are staring failure in the face and probably couldn't give a stuff about any cup, big or small.

Feck 'em. I hope they crash and burn and somehow miraculously create a vortex in which Man Utd bizarrely find themselves caught up in.

Although, saying that, we don't want too much comp for next year's Championship promotion push so maybe just stick with Nodge, Watford and A N Other.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Remember the fear of playing Nodge in this cup.... on 09:58 - Oct 9 with 683 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Remember the fear of playing Nodge in this cup.... on 23:06 - Oct 8 by jeera

They've got bigger turnips to worry about right now.

At least we are [currently] in a position to be a little care-free in this respect, whereas they are staring failure in the face and probably couldn't give a stuff about any cup, big or small.

Feck 'em. I hope they crash and burn and somehow miraculously create a vortex in which Man Utd bizarrely find themselves caught up in.

Although, saying that, we don't want too much comp for next year's Championship promotion push so maybe just stick with Nodge, Watford and A N Other.

Unfortunately I don’t think they will crash n burn.
They were on a roll and got promoted and haven’t wasted too much money and shouldn’t have too much of a problem keeping their players for a bounce back with parachute payments.
Hopefully the losing feeling continues for them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024