Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I just dont bounce back any more 21:52 - Feb 22 with 791 views3_5_2

I cant take much more, false dawns, sound bites, excuses, bad luck, injuries, stupidity (KJ,wtf?)

we just don't have belief in what we are doing. There is something seriously wrong within the club, in the background.

I went today not expecting to win when even after previous seasons of being here before, I just didn't "feel it" even after last weeks result , (Burton were a poor team) I am just fed up with coming out of the ground and trying to work out why we are where we are.

PL or ME? The players? Tactics? Shape? Key injuries? I am sick of it

After 50 years of following town, I just don't bounce back any more and perhaps even more worryingly, I think worse is yet to come should we stay in this league

I get fed up when we lose and always have done but this is more than that

Sad times

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

I just dont bounce back any more on 21:57 - Feb 22 with 743 viewshamburger_sv

It's like watching a loved one die.

While supporting the team is important, your life is not solely Ipswich Town FC and your mental health is more important, and if you cannot take the pain then take a break from watching Ipswich Town for a few weeks until you recover and are able to take it on again.

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

I just dont bounce back any more on 22:40 - Feb 22 with 625 views3_5_2

I just dont bounce back any more on 21:57 - Feb 22 by hamburger_sv

It's like watching a loved one die.

While supporting the team is important, your life is not solely Ipswich Town FC and your mental health is more important, and if you cannot take the pain then take a break from watching Ipswich Town for a few weeks until you recover and are able to take it on again.

ITFC are a big part of my life and always has been but never to the point of before my family

I used to think thank god I saw them when they were a great side and was there when we won the Uefa and FA cups, 5th in the Premier etc, promotion in 2000-01 etc as some fans have never seen us outside of the Championship or league 1 But now I think it makes it worse for older fans like me as everyone is saying how far we have fallen since ME took over, well its even further from those heady days.

ITFC are my club and always will be but I want a club to be proud of and we are so far from that right now. I just don't know what has got us here any more. I need to just sit back and let it happen which is hard to do if you are passionate about something.

I will see the season out (we have season tickets) and take stock, the summer (regardless of getting up or staying in League 1) will be huge but we said that when we were relegated last season

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

I just dont bounce back any more on 22:53 - Feb 22 with 595 viewshamburger_sv

I just dont bounce back any more on 22:40 - Feb 22 by 3_5_2

ITFC are a big part of my life and always has been but never to the point of before my family

I used to think thank god I saw them when they were a great side and was there when we won the Uefa and FA cups, 5th in the Premier etc, promotion in 2000-01 etc as some fans have never seen us outside of the Championship or league 1 But now I think it makes it worse for older fans like me as everyone is saying how far we have fallen since ME took over, well its even further from those heady days.

ITFC are my club and always will be but I want a club to be proud of and we are so far from that right now. I just don't know what has got us here any more. I need to just sit back and let it happen which is hard to do if you are passionate about something.

I will see the season out (we have season tickets) and take stock, the summer (regardless of getting up or staying in League 1) will be huge but we said that when we were relegated last season

It's a lot like those who were once alive at the height of the British Empire watching as their former colonies go their own way and the their beloved country reduced to the British Isles and simply a part of the EU. Now, the youth growing up only know of the United Kingdom as an important part of the European Union, having no memory of the British Empire. But for older people, it is very difficult watching it all unfold in front of their eyes and seeing the country that they grew up in slowly disappear.

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024