Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Home at 10.30, bed by 11.30. Up now ready to go to Gatwick. 02:17 - Mar 1 with 613 viewsPecker

I must be absolutely crazy driving all that way, knowing that we were almost certainly going to lose, before having to get up and get everybody ready for our trip to Lisbon. Why do I do it. I do it because I bl00dy love this club and I love match days, especially away days. Will I carry on doing it, of course I will. We are a shadow of the club we were when I was a kid and ain't ever going to be one of the best clubs in the country again, but that doesn't matter. We are Ipswich, yes Ipswich Town Football Club. In my mind, still the best club in the world and always will be. Forget all the other stuff, just remember who we were, who we are and hopefully who we will be again in the future. We are Ipswich Town through and through.
Home at 10.30, bed by 11.30. Up now ready to go to Gatwick. on 08:56 - Mar 1 with 385 viewshoppy

Had you forgotten to book your parking, and wanted to prove it to the car park officials that you’re entitled to one of the itfc supporter ones?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024