Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kenny Jackett and Arteta interview before Pompey Arsenal FA Cup game 19:33 - Mar 2 with 928 viewsjasondozzell

Essentially both managers in the face of hype and bombast from presenters trying to politely explain that they've made huge changes to teams and are resting their best players because the league is priority. Neither said it directly but pretty clear. Jackett even looked a bit sheepish.

Winners into quarter finals!

I know it's been said countless times but what has happened to the FA Cup is very sad.

Kenny Jackett and Arteta interview before Pompey Arsenal FA Cup game on 19:55 - Mar 2 with 846 viewsDubtractor

Fair enough for Pompey to take that approach, but for mid table Arsenal that is just bizarre.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Kenny Jackett and Arteta interview before Pompey Arsenal FA Cup game on 19:58 - Mar 2 with 832 viewsjasondozzell

Kenny Jackett and Arteta interview before Pompey Arsenal FA Cup game on 19:55 - Mar 2 by Dubtractor

Fair enough for Pompey to take that approach, but for mid table Arsenal that is just bizarre.

Yes! Especially after being knocked out of Europa League...
Kenny Jackett and Arteta interview before Pompey Arsenal FA Cup game on 19:59 - Mar 2 with 821 viewsPJH

Kenny Jackett and Arteta interview before Pompey Arsenal FA Cup game on 19:55 - Mar 2 by Dubtractor

Certainly is as winning the F.A. Cup is Arsenal's only possible route into Europe next season isn't it?

Unless they expect to move up about 5 places in the table-if Arsenal could do that then maybe we could.
Kenny Jackett and Arteta interview before Pompey Arsenal FA Cup game on 20:05 - Mar 2 with 805 viewsWeWereZombies

And yet Maitland-Niles can only make the bench, Ellis Harrison starts up front for Portsmouth though, who have had three shots already with Arsenal yet to register.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024