Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol Rovers away ticket swap?? 18:22 - Mar 6 with 812 viewstractordownsouth

Was wondering if anyone can swap tickets with me? Herbivore and Fabian Illness were kind enough to each buy me a ticket on their ST priority, however I was a bit stupid and didn’t foresee that the tickets would be in different places... I’m taking my girlfriend to her first Town game and I don’t really plan on ditching her in the middle of you lot...

Anyway I have seats B18 and M38... if anyone has a ticket next to/near those and are able to swap or if 2 people have terrace tickets and are able to swap then let me know and I’ll give you a PM

Hopefully this will be the last thread I make on thIs subject! Hope someone can help!

Cheers

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Bristol Rovers away ticket swap?? on 20:32 - Mar 7 with 630 viewstractordownsouth

Bump...

I’m fine with any seat in either turnstile 0-8 or 16-24 or a terrace ticket!

Anyone able to give me a hand?

Bristol Rovers away ticket swap?? on 20:39 - Mar 7 with 616 viewsWarkystache

Bristol Rovers away ticket swap?? on 20:32 - Mar 7 by tractordownsouth

Bump...

I’m fine with any seat in either turnstile 0-8 or 16-24 or a terrace ticket!

Anyone able to give me a hand?

Is it like Multi-Coloured Swap Shop?

If I offer a Bic biro, a Cadbury's Creme egg four box and a used inflatable sex doll, do I get the tickets and a night of passion with your bird? If so, can she forgo the football?

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Bristol Rovers away ticket swap?? on 20:49 - Mar 7 with 600 viewstractordownsouth

Bristol Rovers away ticket swap?? on 20:39 - Mar 7 by Warkystache

Is it like Multi-Coloured Swap Shop?

If I offer a Bic biro, a Cadbury's Creme egg four box and a used inflatable sex doll, do I get the tickets and a night of passion with your bird? If so, can she forgo the football?

I think telling her she’s being swapped for a sex doll would be a difficult sell...

Bristol Rovers away ticket swap?? on 20:51 - Mar 7 with 589 viewsWarkystache

Bristol Rovers away ticket swap?? on 20:49 - Mar 7 by tractordownsouth

I think telling her she’s being swapped for a sex doll would be a difficult sell...

Lifelike vag on it, and I've not quite washed it out either. Plus, you can get her tits almost Jordan-like with a bike pump

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024