Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody got some time on their hands? 18:53 - Mar 28 with 1119 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Your country needs you....
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/mar/28/fruit-and-veg-will-run-out-u

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Anybody got some time on their hands? on 19:03 - Mar 28 with 1075 viewsSwansea_Blue

Students.

Scrap 1st and 2nd year assessments (some Unis are trying to gong ways of continuing with those remotely) and let them go and earn some money to pay off their debts. The farms would need to make sure they’re adopting social distancing, that’s all.

If the students would be prepared to do it of course. Those round here seem keen on volunteering for the NHS, but this could be sold as a key contribution too (which it is).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anybody got some time on their hands? on 19:38 - Mar 28 with 1027 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anybody got some time on their hands? on 19:03 - Mar 28 by Swansea_Blue

Students.

Scrap 1st and 2nd year assessments (some Unis are trying to gong ways of continuing with those remotely) and let them go and earn some money to pay off their debts. The farms would need to make sure they’re adopting social distancing, that’s all.

If the students would be prepared to do it of course. Those round here seem keen on volunteering for the NHS, but this could be sold as a key contribution too (which it is).

What we need is loads of anarcho hippies living in buses!

Anybody got some time on their hands? on 18:04 - Mar 29 with 892 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well what a poor show! Not one of you!

Anybody got some time on their hands? on 18:18 - Mar 29 with 870 viewsleitrimblue

Anybody got some time on their hands? on 19:38 - Mar 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

What we need is loads of anarcho hippies living in buses!

Perhaps when they run out of special brew?
Anybody got some time on their hands? on 20:49 - Mar 29 with 825 viewsWeWereZombies

Anybody got some time on their hands? on 18:04 - Mar 29 by BanksterDebtSlave

Well what a poor show! Not one of you!

Not sure I will be able to leave my post sitting in a deck chair, cradling a shotgun, in front of my raspberry canes...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Anybody got some time on their hands? on 19:21 - Apr 2 with 711 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just to point out that my brother a special needs teacher usually has just been accepted for the West Yorkshire land army. He is also a Leeds supporter...come on you bunch of slackers!

Anybody got some time on their hands? on 22:22 - Apr 2 with 661 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Come on....at least one of my fellow Brexiteers, please reveal yourself and do your country proud...I would if I wasn't already working our hallowed land.

Azshara?? Your time has come.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2020 22:24]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024