Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rock 'n' Roll Years Full Programmes on YouTube. 21:43 - Apr 1 with 434 viewsgainsboroughblue

I noticed these are back on there after a lot of them were either taken down or ran into copyright issues meaning no audio playback was allowed.

Used to love watching them on, what I think, was a Monday night as a teenager. Learned a lot about modern history and news events as well as hearing great music as a back drop to it all. In fact, going to give it a look tonight, starting with 1957.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Rock 'n' Roll Years Full Programmes on YouTube. on 07:32 - Apr 2 with 343 viewsSteve_M

I remember watching it with my parents. Felt like ancient history when was 10 or 11 and yet was only as far back as the 90s are now. No wonder they enjoyed the nostalgia. It was good though, might have a look at some point.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Rock 'n' Roll Years Full Programmes on YouTube. on 10:56 - Apr 2 with 302 viewsgainsboroughblue

Rock 'n' Roll Years Full Programmes on YouTube. on 07:32 - Apr 2 by Steve_M

I remember watching it with my parents. Felt like ancient history when was 10 or 11 and yet was only as far back as the 90s are now. No wonder they enjoyed the nostalgia. It was good though, might have a look at some point.

It's a reminder of just how many awful things have happened as well. The music chosen as soundtrack to some of the events was really good too. Really poignant in places.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024