Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Economist has collated some cross-national excess mortality figures 12:47 - Apr 21 with 498 viewsSteve_M

Just to add to the general narrative around Covid-19. It's interesting although some of the regional graphs look horrific.

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2020/04/16/tracking-covid-19-excess-dea

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The Economist has collated some cross-national excess mortality figures on 12:52 - Apr 21 with 464 viewsStokieBlue

Horrible as you say.

The disturbing thing there is the grey section between the expected deaths and the C19 deaths. It shouldn't be there unless those are in reality C19 related deaths as well.

I think we can finally put to bed the point a few people have pushed about there not really being any excess mortality.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

The Economist has collated some cross-national excess mortality figures on 12:57 - Apr 21 with 438 viewslinhdi

The Economist has collated some cross-national excess mortality figures on 12:52 - Apr 21 by StokieBlue

Horrible as you say.

The disturbing thing there is the grey section between the expected deaths and the C19 deaths. It shouldn't be there unless those are in reality C19 related deaths as well.

I think we can finally put to bed the point a few people have pushed about there not really being any excess mortality.

SB

It I also shows quite clearly places such as France who report community & care home as well as hospital deaths v those who only report hospital deaths.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024