Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheltenham 08:05 - Jun 19 with 823 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

That was the first time I watched them this season and they were fantastic in possession. Lots of simple triangles, lots of players making good angles and picking up good pockets to receive the ball and fluid in the way they play out from the back.

Michael Duff has really coached them well - another ex pro with a bright future in management.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Cheltenham on 12:03 - Jun 19 with 688 viewsBrookermg

Thought the Cobblers Cheltenham game overall was very good, enjoyed that alot. Thought the Cheltenham keeper was really good.

The earlier Col Who v Exeter match, was a snooze fest. Both Northampton or Cheltenham will tear Col U or Exeter apart on this showing.
Cheltenham on 13:17 - Jun 19 with 649 viewscarlisleaway

Hope they get promoted, one league ground not visited watching Ipswich.
Cheltenham on 15:05 - Jun 19 with 603 viewsSuperCoops

Cheltenham on 12:03 - Jun 19 by Brookermg

Thought the Cobblers Cheltenham game overall was very good, enjoyed that alot. Thought the Cheltenham keeper was really good.

The earlier Col Who v Exeter match, was a snooze fest. Both Northampton or Cheltenham will tear Col U or Exeter apart on this showing.

I know he's on loan from Wigan, but thought the Cheltenham keeper was excellent.
Cheltenham on 18:54 - Jun 19 with 534 viewsWickwar_Blue

Cheltenham are the Norwich of the West!

(I spend most my time watching Forest Green so Cheltenscum are the local rivals.... when they play each other it is referred to as El Glosico!)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024