Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Film recommendation.....Zodiac 07:14 - Sep 7 with 1088 viewsChrisd

Couldn't face watching Soccer AId with the same old celebrities year after year thinking they are footballers, find it grating now. So had a quick search through Netflix and came across 'Zodiac'......only 13 years late to the party. Based on true events in America on unsolved murders in the late 1960s, it is an absorbing watch. Long, but I found I was invested instantly. Posted the trailer below:

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Film recommendation.....Zodiac on 07:21 - Sep 7 with 1056 viewssolomon

Great film, the stabbing scenes are utterly toe curling, I still cannot watch that part no matter how many times I’ve seen the film.
Film recommendation.....Zodiac on 07:23 - Sep 7 with 1050 viewsChrisd

Film recommendation.....Zodiac on 07:21 - Sep 7 by solomon

Great film, the stabbing scenes are utterly toe curling, I still cannot watch that part no matter how many times I’ve seen the film.

After watching it, I found I started reading up on the case. Really interesting.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Film recommendation.....Zodiac on 11:39 - Sep 7 with 892 viewscooperd5

Film recommendation.....Zodiac on 07:21 - Sep 7 by solomon

+1 from me on this scene... Good film though
Film recommendation.....Zodiac on 12:36 - Sep 7 with 844 viewsFenboyBlue

Yeah I remember watching Zodiac about 10 years ago. I do remember being totally gripped watching it, but I could probably do with watching it a second time now.
I'm currently watching episodes of The Bridge, as BBC4 are rerunning them. Totally gripped on that at the moment. I know I'm about 10 years late to catch on...
Film recommendation.....Zodiac on 20:05 - Sep 7 with 760 viewsLeoMuff

One of my favourite films of all time, the back story and related books are very interesting too, if you have a morbid serial killer fascination..

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Film recommendation.....Zodiac on 21:29 - Sep 7 with 705 viewstrueblue1970

Watched it for the first time this week really enjoyed it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024