Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ifollow replay 14:28 - Sep 28 with 793 viewsurbanblue

Has anyone managed to access the full replay of Saturdays game? I'm overseas and it's worked for me in the past. This season though when I click on full replay it just goes to the result and nothing else happens.

Ifollow replay on 16:08 - Sep 28 with 734 viewsIllinoisblue

The full 2 hours and 5 minutes is working for me although I have no intention of sitting through it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Ifollow replay on 17:06 - Sep 28 with 692 viewsAlexGreen

Yeah I'm in the US and in the the same boat as you. All other videos (highlights, extended highlights etc) are available but when I go to watch the full replay (which I'm going to want to do when I'm not able to watch it live) it says 'register now' on the button and just takes me to the match center with the score showing.

Frustrating!

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Ifollow replay on 17:08 - Sep 28 with 685 viewsLankHenners

I emailed them about this a week or so ago and they said they knew it was broken and hoped to have it fixed by 23rd September. Been and gone now of course and still broken so who knows when they'll get round to it.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Ifollow replay on 18:19 - Sep 28 with 628 viewsIllinoisblue

Ifollow replay on 17:06 - Sep 28 by AlexGreen

Yeah I'm in the US and in the the same boat as you. All other videos (highlights, extended highlights etc) are available but when I go to watch the full replay (which I'm going to want to do when I'm not able to watch it live) it says 'register now' on the button and just takes me to the match center with the score showing.

Frustrating!

You’ve updated the app, right?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Ifollow replay on 18:24 - Sep 28 with 623 viewsAlexGreen

Ifollow replay on 18:19 - Sep 28 by Illinoisblue

You’ve updated the app, right?

I watch on my Macbook so I can UHD cable it to my tv. Good shout re the app though, I'll try that now so at least I can watch it on the iPad if I miss the game.

Thanks!

Ifollow replay on 19:37 - Sep 28 with 576 viewsTractorchef

Ifollow replay on 18:24 - Sep 28 by AlexGreen

I watch on my Macbook so I can UHD cable it to my tv. Good shout re the app though, I'll try that now so at least I can watch it on the iPad if I miss the game.

Thanks!

Seems it works on the app but not on an internet browser, I tried it on safari on MacBook and my uncle tried on his laptop on chrome both in the UK with same issue as OP.
Ifollow replay on 21:24 - Sep 28 with 513 viewsAlexGreen

Ifollow replay on 19:37 - Sep 28 by Tractorchef

Seems it works on the app but not on an internet browser, I tried it on safari on MacBook and my uncle tried on his laptop on chrome both in the UK with same issue as OP.

The fact that it works on the app is great news and at least gives us something if we can't watch it live - really pleased to have seen this today and thanks for looking into it!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024