Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non friday poo report 11:38 - Oct 5 with 432 viewsgiant_stow

I think a weekend's worth just fell out of my arse. Talk about teaching the toilet a lesson - I'm worried I might have been too harsh, but it's for its own good.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Non friday poo report on 11:48 - Oct 5 with 402 viewsWeWereZombies

Just make sure you wipe the area thoroughly now. And don't try the sticking your backside in the wood burner idea, it is painful. And, once the burns have healed, the @rse hair just grow back anyway...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Non friday poo report on 11:56 - Oct 5 with 382 viewsgiant_stow

Non friday poo report on 11:48 - Oct 5 by WeWereZombies

Just make sure you wipe the area thoroughly now. And don't try the sticking your backside in the wood burner idea, it is painful. And, once the burns have healed, the @rse hair just grow back anyway...

No fear - I learnt my lesson on mixing pooing and wood burners a few years back now, but thanks for checking.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024