Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crash 4 19:44 - Oct 5 with 687 viewsSwailsey

Anyone else absolutely loving this?!

I think it may be the best Crash game of all time. No pun intended. It’s just brilliant.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Crash 4 on 19:55 - Oct 5 with 655 viewsTheDailyTractor

100%. Onto Tranquility Falls world at the moment. Worth every penny but my goodness its hard at times. Theyve really amped up the difficulty.
Crash 4 on 20:09 - Oct 5 with 626 viewsSwailsey

Crash 4 on 19:55 - Oct 5 by TheDailyTractor

100%. Onto Tranquility Falls world at the moment. Worth every penny but my goodness its hard at times. Theyve really amped up the difficulty.

I know!

Are you playing modern or retro?

I thought I’d be against the lack of lives but I’m finding it so much more enjoyable and not remotely frustrating. Love all the extra bits to find too.

It is very hard though and the levels are huge! Toys for Bob have done a great job with it - really similar feel to Spyro.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Crash 4 on 20:22 - Oct 5 with 608 viewsTheDailyTractor

Crash 4 on 20:09 - Oct 5 by Swailsey

I know!

Are you playing modern or retro?

I thought I’d be against the lack of lives but I’m finding it so much more enjoyable and not remotely frustrating. Love all the extra bits to find too.

It is very hard though and the levels are huge! Toys for Bob have done a great job with it - really similar feel to Spyro.

I decided to go down the retro route. Havent had a game over yet but have come close haha. Probably should have done modern to start with. So easy to miss things though. Those flashback tapes look brutal.

Yeah their work on spyro was awesome and Crash 4 is excellent.
Crash 4 on 21:24 - Oct 5 with 559 viewsSwailsey

Crash 4 on 20:22 - Oct 5 by TheDailyTractor

I decided to go down the retro route. Havent had a game over yet but have come close haha. Probably should have done modern to start with. So easy to miss things though. Those flashback tapes look brutal.

Yeah their work on spyro was awesome and Crash 4 is excellent.

Wow impressive! I’m not the best at it and I obsessively go from wanting every box and then not bothering with them. You can switch modes I think mid-game.

Crash 4 on 00:34 - Oct 6 with 489 viewsVaughan8

My wife loves the Crash games but when we looked it was £60!!! is that the norm fir new games? I'm so out of touch with games consoles. Just sounds expensive! haha Is it worth it?
Crash 4 on 06:26 - Oct 6 with 464 viewsSwailsey

Crash 4 on 00:34 - Oct 6 by Vaughan8

My wife loves the Crash games but when we looked it was £60!!! is that the norm fir new games? I'm so out of touch with games consoles. Just sounds expensive! haha Is it worth it?

Yeah they are pricey, plus it literally only came out on Friday.

I’d say it’s definitely worth it - there’s loads of depth to it.

Did your wife play the re-done trilogy of original Crash games that came out a couple of years ago? If not, they’re great too and that should only be about £20.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024