Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IMHO Get nash in as caretaker and dyer in as assistant 16:09 - Nov 28 with 347 viewswkj

Then evaluate the situation at the end of the season. Our first team needs to move and play like our youth so we can get them integrated into the first team faster, this is the only way I see it happening.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

IMHO Get nash in as caretaker and dyer in as assistant on 16:20 - Nov 28 with 301 viewsTheBoyBlue

Problem is, we can't afford to just see how this season goes. If we don't go up this season we're stuck down here (and possibly further down) for years).

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

IMHO Get nash in as caretaker and dyer in as assistant on 16:22 - Nov 28 with 287 viewswkj

IMHO Get nash in as caretaker and dyer in as assistant on 16:20 - Nov 28 by TheBoyBlue

Problem is, we can't afford to just see how this season goes. If we don't go up this season we're stuck down here (and possibly further down) for years).

I think keeping Lambert on is a bigger liability and more of an experiment - otherwise I would totally agree.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

IMHO Get nash in as caretaker and dyer in as assistant on 16:25 - Nov 28 with 251 viewsTheBoyBlue

IMHO Get nash in as caretaker and dyer in as assistant on 16:22 - Nov 28 by wkj

I think keeping Lambert on is a bigger liability and more of an experiment - otherwise I would totally agree.

What we need - and it is an absolute longshot - is Evans to pull the perfect manager out of the bag to take us up. Who that is I have no idea as it doesn't seem to matter how good a player and manager is before they come here, once here they turn into turds of their profession.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024