Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1 Game 1 Opportunity 1 Voice 06:50 - Nov 29 with 280 viewsskankerman

Morning All

Over a long period of time many of us feel the identity and connection of the club is disappearing.

Whilst the majority accept that the days of the 70's and 80's are gone in football there is still very much a chance to still be a Ipswich of the late 90' having a vision and confidence that collectively both team and fans can share a sense of pride that we are making progress. ( ie Sheffield Utd )

But we currently find ourselves devoid of pride, devoid of leadership both on and off the field, a club drifting with a fanbase feeling excluded in many aspects of day to day running of the club.

It seems rightly or wrongly that our owner has lost interest in his investment, with this in mind he will not willingly make the difficult decisions in driving positive changes and continue to let our club drift further.

The biggest demonstration of dissatisfaction by the fanbase is staring us in the face, for the first game allowing reduced numbers of fans we boycott the ground , a silent, peaceful demonstration of dissatisfaction to the owner, all for many reasons over many years; 1 game where the silence would be deafening.
Or we continue to voice our dissatisfaction through these type of tools awaiting the day when our local league derby could be against Kings Lynn.

I accept the modern football world has changed, but I do feel my sense of pride is also changing, the feeling of being disconnected to the club is new to me and I want the owner to understand that sadly I am not alone with this feeling.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024