Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In 30+ years of watching Ipswich I have never seen us 02:25 - Nov 29 with 596 viewsIllinoisblue

So lacking in sustaining pressure on the opposition. We are stunningly impotent. Teams must love playing against us. How much work exactly did the Hull and Charlton keepers have to do? Remember those days when we’d force corners in succession, bang in shots, win the ball back and do it again? Played with some spirit and balls and fire. Under Lambert we are a pathetic excuse for a football team. There’s a clip on twitter which sums up our feeble minded, spineless efforts; we have a free kick in Charlton’s half. Charlton player encroaches right in front of our player and instead of being streetwise we pass it back into our half and all the way back to Cornell.

There is no way in hell l we’ll get promoted with Lambert and his merry band of useless coaches. Sack the lot of them right now.

ITFC is a club in terminal decline. And there’s nobody in charge with the vision to stop the rot.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

In 30+ years of watching Ipswich I have never seen us on 02:37 - Nov 29 with 572 viewsgainsboroughblue

You mean this? My old Sunday morning football team would be embarrassed by that. Pathetic.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

In 30+ years of watching Ipswich I have never seen us on 04:43 - Nov 29 with 491 viewsIllinoisblue

In 30+ years of watching Ipswich I have never seen us on 02:37 - Nov 29 by gainsboroughblue

You mean this? My old Sunday morning football team would be embarrassed by that. Pathetic.

Exactly that. A scandal. How the fk can our players lack basic will to win. Rot starts at the top and flows all the way through the desperate collection of frauds we have to endure in blue.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024