Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh boy. 01:23 - Dec 4 with 312 viewseddiespearitt03

A bumpy road ? Its a long road that. Talk about being out of touch with reality. This has been 13 years consisting mostly of poor decisions and a big turnover of managers and players. A club that has knocked the hope and faith out of many supporters.

That piece of literary genius was possibly the straw that broke the camels back for me. Obviously Evans has not thought that through very well. This is no longer ITFC representing the town of Ipswich, it is the "Marcus Evans" show. Roll up Roll up.

Yes, you,ll still get supporters doing it for the club but by golly there is a really poor feeling right now. Are we good enough to compete in a League One promotion push ? ( or cup competitions) We might fare better when some players come back into the team from injury.
We have truly become a bang average League One club with just a handful of those green shoots he talks about.

When a club owner is that far removed from reality there is little more any supporter can say . What amazes me is that he watches some of these games. This latest battle cry is just the same empty words trying to offer some inspiration. He thinks that statement may help but most would think it is just the same old regurgitated 5 year plan, PR spin.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2020 3:29]
Oh boy. on 02:03 - Dec 4 with 276 viewsmadmouse1959

I might hang around and wait to see if .....blah blah blah. Na, i,m done.
I,ve been around since the late 1960,s watching some wicked footy, home and away, but it is all getting a bit silly/toxic now.

shampoo dave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024