Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town huff and puff their way to a win against rock bottom Burton..... 18:14 - Jan 16 with 323 viewsArnieM

...and yet in truth I’m feeling as flat as ditch water.

We haven’t a hope in hell of getting promoted with Lambert in charge. Not a f lucking hope!

The football on display is as bland and pedestrian as it could possibly get. If the players really buy into this horsehite from Lambert then they ALL need to pack their bags and sod off. This is Ipswich Town we’re talking about here. It should mean something to play for this Club. Have some
f lucking pride!

A Town win means nothing to me now under this bloody clown of a manager, except that he will remain manager for that bit longer. Evans clearly won’t dispense with him until it’s not possible t9 make that top 6. And in this appallingly poor division, we are incapable under this ,manager of making that top six. That’s how bad he is .

#Lambertout#now

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Town huff and puff their way to a win against rock bottom Burton..... on 18:21 - Jan 16 with 299 viewsChrisd

This is the thing I have real trouble getting my head around when I read ME's misguided support of PL. These performances are the norm for us, no sign of any green shoots of recovery to give us as supporters hope for the future, we can all see it. It's sad because I wasn't even pleased we'd won by the end, it's just another grind of a result and PL has a stay of execution. These sub par performances aren't the exception to the rule for us and PL was looking for a response for the players, is this what he was demanding? Hugely underwhelming, but that's us owned by ME and managed by PL summed up perfectly.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024