Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Many of these sad sacks can’t even fight for their own contracts 16:22 - Mar 27 with 452 viewsPlums

There’s no hope of them fighting for us. They’ve checked out.
Hopefully the result at full time will show I’ve been premature in writing this and I look an idiot...

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Many of these sad sacks can’t even fight for their own contracts on 17:02 - Mar 27 with 388 viewsPlums

Sadly, they’ve proved me correct.
Dobra aside, no urgency, no guile, no energy. Just a bunch of blokes hoofing it up in the air and whinging at the referee for their own failings.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Many of these sad sacks can’t even fight for their own contracts on 17:06 - Mar 27 with 354 viewshadleighboyblue

another pathetic effort from the players , what more motivation do they need .....just 2 points off top 6 ( amazingly ) , new contracts to be played for , a new manager to impress .

Not fit to wear the shirt
Many of these sad sacks can’t even fight for their own contracts on 17:12 - Mar 27 with 333 viewsEdmundo

Many of these sad sacks can’t even fight for their own contracts on 17:06 - Mar 27 by hadleighboyblue

another pathetic effort from the players , what more motivation do they need .....just 2 points off top 6 ( amazingly ) , new contracts to be played for , a new manager to impress .

Not fit to wear the shirt

I think a lot of them know their days are numbered. Will have to start playing well though as there's tonnes of dross out of work in football and they're nothing special.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024