Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This summer is what the club has been craving for sometime 10:51 - Apr 6 with 276 viewsChrisd

Manager-wise we are in capable hands with PC at the helm, he's got a proven track record at this level, knows the ingredients needed to be successful and more importantly he's achieved this in recent seasons. We all know our squad is far too big, probably a similar size in terms of numbers to one of an EPL side. We need to get the next 8 games out of the way, the play offs aren't achievable even if you are the most optimistic Town fan and then allow PC to do his job. Sweep the club clean, keep those that are are showing willingness, the right attitude and potential and then add to with players PC knows that can deliver. Ideally, a far smaller squad of quality more than quantity, but for PC this is a unique and an exciting opportunity to build a side he wants from scratch. For this to change it is going to take time to embed, there's too much water under the bridge for this to happen overnight. Regardless of recent displays, I still very much feel hopeful for us in the long term and I'm especially looking forward to seeing what develops over the next few months, but I think that's more me accepting our fate that L1 is our destination for another season for quite a while now. If ME is able to move on too, things really are looking up!!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024