Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ESL - If ever there was a clear demarcation of plastic fans 12:05 - Apr 19 with 888 viewsBarneycurley

Then if you ever happen to meet a "fan" that thinks this is a good idea then you've got it.

Its tragic and soulless and think about it if you're say an Everton fan as example - so much rich history and they'll most likely not be involved.

Oh and last thing - Arsenal - really?

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

ESL - If ever there was a clear demarcation of plastic fans on 12:15 - Apr 19 with 826 viewsCoco

The modern’fan’ is well and truly brainwashed though. Bring on Deloitte FC to lead the turnover table.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

ESL - If ever there was a clear demarcation of plastic fans on 12:18 - Apr 19 with 809 viewswkj

Jose sacked.....? by wkj 19 Apr 2021 12:16
Taking the fans out of the equation (god knows the owners have) - I would love to see the ESL form, and the clubs banned from the premier league, FA, UEFA and FIFA competitions. The whole thing becoming a commercial flop - then they have to apply to rejoin the league - starting from the conference.

Again, sorry to the fans for this - but let's face it, they're already being f**ked over by people more powerful than my internal monologue.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

ESL - If ever there was a clear demarcation of plastic fans on 21:46 - Apr 19 with 590 viewsBluedanW

The only fans who will want this are armchair fans.
Midweek games. No more meeting your mates on a Saturday/ Sunday for a few beers before going to the ground to watch your team.
How can anybody want this. The true supporters of these clubs will have to find a new club to go and watch
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024