Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First football game in five months this afternoon 18:34 - Apr 18 with 709 viewsvapour_trail

Young VT won 3-1, got an assist which is good as she’s a goalie but lost her clean sheet with last kick of the game.

Great to be back.

Bit weird having a minute for Phil the Greek before the start, with the girls all struggling not to laugh. Also had a cross word with a couple of fat fcks giving grief to the lady running the line which was disappointing. What are people like.

Anyone else back yet?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

First football game in five months this afternoon on 19:00 - Apr 18 with 644 viewsGlasgowBlue

Do you mind me asking if she’s in a girls team or mixed?

I used to coach my boy’s team from the age of 7 to 18 and we had a great wide midfielder who was a girl. Sadly once they went to eleven aside at the age of 12 the league wouldn’t allow mixed teams.

Abusive parents can be a pain. We had to ask one guy to tone it down all the time. Not only was he abusive to the officials but he put the fear of bid up his son who played right back. The kid was terrified in possession and used to constantly put the ball out for a throw in.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

First football game in five months this afternoon on 19:10 - Apr 18 with 624 viewsvapour_trail

First football game in five months this afternoon on 19:00 - Apr 18 by GlasgowBlue

Do you mind me asking if she’s in a girls team or mixed?

I used to coach my boy’s team from the age of 7 to 18 and we had a great wide midfielder who was a girl. Sadly once they went to eleven aside at the age of 12 the league wouldn’t allow mixed teams.

Abusive parents can be a pain. We had to ask one guy to tone it down all the time. Not only was he abusive to the officials but he put the fear of bid up his son who played right back. The kid was terrified in possession and used to constantly put the ball out for a throw in.

Girls team.

My lad is three years younger and there are girls in his league, and they tend to be brilliant. Not enough girls teams around yet though for them all to find a pathway.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

First football game in five months this afternoon on 20:00 - Apr 18 with 564 viewssuffolkpoker

SP junior played his 3rd game of the season.

2nd game was agaisnt a all girls team from the year above. They lost 2-0 and a real eye opener for our boys.

Great to be back on the pitch and sidelines

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

First football game in five months this afternoon on 21:10 - Apr 18 with 507 viewsGlasgowBlue

First football game in five months this afternoon on 19:10 - Apr 18 by vapour_trail

Girls team.

My lad is three years younger and there are girls in his league, and they tend to be brilliant. Not enough girls teams around yet though for them all to find a pathway.

We have some very good girls teams in my area. The best of the bunch tend to get picked up by the Old Firm.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

First football game in five months this afternoon on 21:29 - Apr 18 with 489 viewsIllinoisblue

Junior had his first games of the season this weekend. Three straight losses to start the season!

A 4-3 loss after being 2-0 up
A 9-2 thrashing which could have been 20-2 in fairness
A 4-0 loss this morning which really stung; 1-0 down in first minute, ref disallowed our free-kick, then we caved late on.

We go again!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024