Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cook: I'm Sure at the Minute I've Not Got Fans' Trust 11:00 - Aug 27 with 619 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/40927/cook-im-sure-at-the-minute-ive-not

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Cook: I'm Sure at the Minute I've Not Got Fans' Trust on 16:50 - Aug 27 with 397 viewsmarkchips

Trust is built off the back of a previously robust track record and an honesty to succeed going forward. Paul Cook has this in spades .

I wonder just how many hours he and Ashton have spent on transfer dealings alone since June.

I , for one ,feel he deserves some slack.
Cook: I'm Sure at the Minute I've Not Got Fans' Trust on 17:02 - Aug 27 with 383 viewsWD19

Cook: I'm Sure at the Minute I've Not Got Fans' Trust on 16:50 - Aug 27 by markchips

Trust is built off the back of a previously robust track record and an honesty to succeed going forward. Paul Cook has this in spades .

I wonder just how many hours he and Ashton have spent on transfer dealings alone since June.

I , for one ,feel he deserves some slack.

I am surprised you haven’t mentioned it before.

And you are not alone.

Well not on this topic at least.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024