Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those blues going to today… sing your hearts out for Cook and the lads 10:36 - Sep 18 with 445 viewsunstableblue

We’re into fine performance margins here to finally get some form

The fans can help that

Hopefully Cook has managed to train out some of the appalling mistakes of Saturday, but a big part of today’s is going to be the players mind set… some backing may improve that

COYB

Given the week our managers had not a time for booing

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

For those blues going to today… sing your hearts out for Cook and the lads on 10:52 - Sep 18 with 414 viewsOldboy

To be fair, we normally do. They will have to give us something to sing about mind. No booing from me, but I reserve the right to be extremely p1ssed off if we lose.
For those blues going to today… sing your hearts out for Cook and the lads on 13:01 - Sep 18 with 330 viewsunstableblue

For those blues going to today… sing your hearts out for Cook and the lads on 10:52 - Sep 18 by Oldboy

To be fair, we normally do. They will have to give us something to sing about mind. No booing from me, but I reserve the right to be extremely p1ssed off if we lose.

You’re right to be pissed off if we lose is sacrosanct

I’ll be in a dark place if we do

You’re also right cook needs to fire them up to fire up the crowd… some early promise and chance then our support could make the difference

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

For those blues going to today… sing your hearts out for Cook and the lads on 14:06 - Sep 18 with 260 viewsEdmundo

90+injury time total support. After the final whistle we all have the right to give our opinion, positive or negative, vocal or not.
COYB

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024