Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I feel genuinely sorry for Paul Cook. 23:29 - Oct 2 with 432 viewsOriginalMarkyP

I feel sorry for him because his father who he seemed really close to died and he tried to push on with the job in hand. I remember how hard it was when I lost my dad, and I think Paul Cook showed a lot of character in those moments.

I feel sorry for him because he appears like a really good bloke, funny and passionate, heart on sleeve, salt of the earth.

I feel sorry for him because I honestly think he's trying his heart out.

But....

None of these can hide the fact that he is failing badly and our team is going nowhere fast. The phrase 'too good to go down', is starting to whisper quietly at the back of my head.

Paul Cook ploughs on with his system. He ploughs on with his mantra after every defeat or draw... 'We'll just continue to work hard and pick ourselves up off the floor' and it keeps reminding me of Einstein's 'The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.'

I'm sorry Paul Cook. I really wanted you to work out, but i think time is about to run out for you. if it does, I wish you well wherever you end up.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024