Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Masks are mandatory again in the House of Commons 08:36 - Oct 27 with 378 viewsElderGrizzly

Just not for MPs...

Masks are mandatory again in the House of Commons on 08:41 - Oct 27 with 346 viewsBeckets

It’s in the Conservative Party DNA.
Masks are mandatory again in the House of Commons on 08:58 - Oct 27 with 310 viewsElderGrizzly

Masks are mandatory again in the House of Commons on 08:41 - Oct 27 by Beckets

It’s in the Conservative Party DNA.

What Covid? ;)

It also hints at how close we are to "Plan B" coming into effect.

As I mentioned yesterday, we are already being told to expect WFH will be encouraged from mid-November in most Central Govt departments.
Masks are mandatory again in the House of Commons on 09:03 - Oct 27 with 295 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Masks are mandatory again in the House of Commons on 08:58 - Oct 27 by ElderGrizzly

What Covid? ;)

It also hints at how close we are to "Plan B" coming into effect.

As I mentioned yesterday, we are already being told to expect WFH will be encouraged from mid-November in most Central Govt departments.

Encouraged but not mandated I imagine.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Masks are mandatory again in the House of Commons on 09:06 - Oct 27 with 282 viewsElderGrizzly

Masks are mandatory again in the House of Commons on 09:03 - Oct 27 by You_Bloo_Right

Encouraged but not mandated I imagine.

Plan B language is 'encouraged' too if possible to WFH. It's just the strength of encouragement that is up for debate.

All we're going to see now is Javid and Johnson try to say they haven't enacted Plan B when that is exactly what they will have done by stealth. Spin it as corporate responsibility or something similar.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2021 9:07]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024