Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Police Appeal For Witnesses After Fan Hit By Object in Sir Bobby Robson Stand 14:05 - Dec 22 with 767 viewsNewsTWTD

Police Appeal For Witnesses After Fan Hit By Object in Sir Bobby Robson Stand 22nd Dec 2021 14:01
Police are looking for witnesses to an incident which took place in the Sir Bobby Robson Stand ahead of Saturday’s game against Sunderland in which a teenage fan was hit by an object which had been thrown. 10

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Police Appeal For Witnesses After Fan Hit By Object in Sir Bobby Robson Stand on 15:19 - Dec 22 with 633 viewsFightingEssex

I am going to go out on a limb here and suggest it was one of those plastic flags. I got a couple of whacks from the people behind myself, which were accidental, but kind of expected when you hand out a piece of plastic people are encouraged to then wave about.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

Police Appeal For Witnesses After Fan Hit By Object in Sir Bobby Robson Stand on 15:33 - Dec 22 with 581 viewsWD19

Police Appeal For Witnesses After Fan Hit By Object in Sir Bobby Robson Stand on 15:19 - Dec 22 by FightingEssex

I am going to go out on a limb here and suggest it was one of those plastic flags. I got a couple of whacks from the people behind myself, which were accidental, but kind of expected when you hand out a piece of plastic people are encouraged to then wave about.

If I had been tw*tted by a plastic flag that had been thrown I think I am unlikely to then say the object is unknown. The clues would be there.
Police Appeal For Witnesses After Fan Hit By Object in Sir Bobby Robson Stand on 15:35 - Dec 22 with 578 viewsArnieM

Police Appeal For Witnesses After Fan Hit By Object in Sir Bobby Robson Stand on 15:19 - Dec 22 by FightingEssex

….is that when you threw it back and then ducked out of sight from the camera ?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024