Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone watch The Green Planet yesterday 08:52 - Jan 10 with 621 viewsSteve_M

I hadn't realised it was on but will catch up during the week, looks like another classic in the making from Attenborough.

ttps://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2022/jan/09/the-green-planet-review-david-attenboroughs-gob-smacking-awe-inspiring-return

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/m0013cl7/the-green-planet

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone watch The Green Planet yesterday on 09:08 - Jan 10 with 586 viewsHerbivore

It was good. I was perhaps less gripped by it than the other Planet series as I find animals more fascinating than plants. There was some animal stuff in there still and it was also beautifully shot and very well done, but for me personally I wasn't as enthralled as with previous series.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Anyone watch The Green Planet yesterday on 19:08 - Jan 10 with 467 viewsSteve_M

Anyone watch The Green Planet yesterday on 09:08 - Jan 10 by Herbivore

It was good. I was perhaps less gripped by it than the other Planet series as I find animals more fascinating than plants. There was some animal stuff in there still and it was also beautifully shot and very well done, but for me personally I wasn't as enthralled as with previous series.

Just watched it, I thought it was really good. A little bit too much anthropomorphism (if that's the right word when applied to plants) perhaps but fascinating and, as you say, beautifully shot.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024