Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wimbledon Tickets 13:16 - Jan 21 with 659 viewsBlue_Generator

6 left online for season ticket holders at the time of writing.

I may also have one spare for someone who misses out if my home end ticket doesn’t get cancelled (we got them before these additional ones were made available).
Wimbledon Tickets on 13:23 - Jan 21 with 626 viewsKeaneish

I'm trying t buy one now but i can't get through the payment gateway for some reason. If i'm unsuccessful, i'll take it off your hands.

I've messaged the club to reserve one for me to pay over the phone if online fails but they may be gone by the time they read it.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Wimbledon Tickets on 13:29 - Jan 21 with 587 viewsBlue_Generator

Wimbledon Tickets on 13:23 - Jan 21 by Keaneish

I'm trying t buy one now but i can't get through the payment gateway for some reason. If i'm unsuccessful, i'll take it off your hands.

I've messaged the club to reserve one for me to pay over the phone if online fails but they may be gone by the time they read it.

No worries, I’ll give you first refusal if mine becomes available then. Only thing is I may not know until the day of the game though because other posters said last time they got cancelled at late notice.
Wimbledon Tickets on 13:45 - Jan 21 with 553 viewsIllinoisblue

Extra batch of Henman Hill tickets to be released next week. Standing room only.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Wimbledon Tickets on 14:09 - Jan 21 with 518 viewsKeaneish

Wimbledon Tickets on 13:29 - Jan 21 by Blue_Generator

No worries, I’ll give you first refusal if mine becomes available then. Only thing is I may not know until the day of the game though because other posters said last time they got cancelled at late notice.

I've just got one. Looks like they reserved one for me so it was reading as double and preventing me form purchasing online. Thanks for following-up though.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024