Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we don't make it this season........... 14:26 - Mar 9 with 782 viewsBlueNomad

I wonder what the chances are of Celina staying. We need to start praying every night.
If we don't make it this season........... on 14:35 - Mar 9 with 738 viewstractordownsouth

Virtually zero I imagine.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

If we don't make it this season........... on 14:50 - Mar 9 with 709 viewsIllinoisblue

If we don't make it this season........... on 14:35 - Mar 9 by tractordownsouth

Virtually zero I imagine.

How so? He’s been good but hasn’t exactly ripped it up big time in L1. If he’s happy here and still getting good money I would hope he’d stay

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

If we don't make it this season........... on 14:54 - Mar 9 with 686 viewsBiGDonnie

I'm certain we've got a deal in principle with him and Dijon. He'll be signed in the summer, regardless of what division we're in.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

If we don't make it this season........... on 17:04 - Mar 9 with 544 viewsmarkchips

If we don't make it this season........... on 14:54 - Mar 9 by BiGDonnie

I'm certain we've got a deal in principle with him and Dijon. He'll be signed in the summer, regardless of what division we're in.

I agree and people forget too easily the shed load of players who have left and who will be leaving which frees up substantial amounts of income.. If Bonne, Carroll and Norwood alone go we will have a very trim squad and there will be opportunities to tie in players who have bedded in over the course of their first full season with the club. This has to be a better way, running a smaller squad and introducing the odd addition who can fit the style of play rather than the in out, shake it all about debacle of the past .
If we don't make it this season........... on 17:11 - Mar 9 with 521 viewsgtsb1966

If we don't make it this season........... on 17:04 - Mar 9 by markchips

I agree and people forget too easily the shed load of players who have left and who will be leaving which frees up substantial amounts of income.. If Bonne, Carroll and Norwood alone go we will have a very trim squad and there will be opportunities to tie in players who have bedded in over the course of their first full season with the club. This has to be a better way, running a smaller squad and introducing the odd addition who can fit the style of play rather than the in out, shake it all about debacle of the past .

I would bet every penny I have that Bonne and Norwood won't be here next season. As each game passes it seems more and more likely they are gone.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2022 17:13]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024