Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Play offs 18:53 - Mar 19 with 512 viewsStu_boy

Today was the final straw for me for missing out on the top 6 this season. You can down vote ne, but i dont evven blame tge incorrect decision to disallow a perfectly good goal last week. The reason for me is the start to tge season. All the dropped points, Cambridge away, afc wimbledon at home theres more, the sloppy individual errors we were making weekly.

Gge lowest point of the season for me was charlton away, anyone there that day would have witnessed as poor a performance from the boys apart from walton as your likly to see. No blame on mcgreal.

But from bartow onwards once we appointed mckenna, wycombe at home was tge first time i felt we gad a proper shape and balance. We've looked solid since which gives us more confidence that we can have a bright future. We wont make top 6 thus year but without any doubt i'm renewing my season ticket and will follow the blues home and away next year when we finally get ourselves vack into the championship. We just need a good summer of strengthening our frontline, left wing back when thompson goes back to brentford and a strong centre mid to partner with morsy
Play offs on 19:01 - Mar 19 with 457 viewswkj

Interesting that you are angry towards the club to this level right now seems as it you acknowledge things improved since McKenna came in.

Given the things being said from MA last week, I have a gut feeling they may run a ST campaign that is designed to fill the stadium - if I were you I wouldn't be throwing the baby out with the bathwater just yet.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Play offs on 19:22 - Mar 19 with 391 viewsStu_boy

Play offs on 19:01 - Mar 19 by wkj

Interesting that you are angry towards the club to this level right now seems as it you acknowledge things improved since McKenna came in.

Given the things being said from MA last week, I have a gut feeling they may run a ST campaign that is designed to fill the stadium - if I were you I wouldn't be throwing the baby out with the bathwater just yet.

Please dont take it the wrong way, i'm not angry, i'm just acknowledging the situation. Realistically we wont make the play offs, but that's due to the start to the season. I'm actually really optimistic for the future.

Given ma comments in the week the club is in a good place going forwards and right now i'm going to enjoy thd remaing month then look back on a season of transition and hopefully we'll keep the nucleus together, build and be stronger for it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024