Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The refund that we just had 15:07 - Mar 30 with 587 viewsnodge_blue

What was that for? That seems to be the third refund that we had in total. Ive lost track of why they keep giving them back to us. It feels like Im getting paid to go to the football. Great! My sons season ticket has worked out at £115 for U23 price!

And aren't we also going to get one for the Lincoln game as part of the delayed xmas promotion thing?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

The refund that we just had on 15:12 - Mar 30 with 537 viewsabracaDOBRA_

It was the original compensation for the covid season, instead of giving it all up front they split it up into 3 seasons. This is the second season youd recieve it
The refund that we just had on 15:17 - Mar 30 with 511 viewsnodge_blue

The refund that we just had on 15:12 - Mar 30 by abracaDOBRA_

It was the original compensation for the covid season, instead of giving it all up front they split it up into 3 seasons. This is the second season youd recieve it

ah I see. Ive no recollection of it being over three years. Do you mean theres another season still to go?

I always thought that was very generous given they still had to pay the players.

I thought I selected the option to get back 50% and let the club keep 50%. But the discounts still seem pretty hefty to me.

Maybe the club needs a new head of finance as well.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

The refund that we just had on 15:21 - Mar 30 with 499 viewsabracaDOBRA_

The refund that we just had on 15:17 - Mar 30 by nodge_blue

ah I see. Ive no recollection of it being over three years. Do you mean theres another season still to go?

I always thought that was very generous given they still had to pay the players.

I thought I selected the option to get back 50% and let the club keep 50%. But the discounts still seem pretty hefty to me.

Maybe the club needs a new head of finance as well.

There was one for the half of the first covid season, then one for the whole of last season. Depends which option you took i guess but there is defo another season to go, think it was 77 pound or something
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024