Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would you like to avoid relegation from League One? 19:52 - Apr 5 with 595 viewsdominiciawful

Looking at the teams down the bottom, it will surely be four from the six of Fleetwood, Gillingham, Morecambe, Wimbledon, Doncaster and Crewe to go down.

As we will surely still be in this division next season, who would you most like to stay up for us to play? Whether that be for the away day, how easy you think they will be to beat, etc.

I'd like Wimbledon to stay up for the potential of going to their new ground, but get the feeling they might not. Just two home wins out of a possible 19. However, they (22nd) are four points behind Gillingham (20th) with two games in hand on them.

Crewe are surely gone, and hopefully we can score a few against them when we play them this month. Doncaster will probably drop as well. If Morecambe manage to stay up then I think it will be a great achievement for them.

Fleetwood are two points clear with one or two games in hand and a better GD than the others, and I think they will survive.

Even if Gillingham go down we will probably still end up playing them for the 173rd time in the Trophy.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Who would you like to avoid relegation from League One? on 20:00 - Apr 5 with 516 viewshype313

I'd be happy for Fleetwood, Doncaster, Crewe and Morecambe to drop

Purely on the geographical basis I add.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Who would you like to avoid relegation from League One? on 20:20 - Apr 5 with 455 viewsdominiciawful

Who would you like to avoid relegation from League One? on 20:00 - Apr 5 by hype313

I'd be happy for Fleetwood, Doncaster, Crewe and Morecambe to drop

Purely on the geographical basis I add.

Morecambe and Fleetwood both winning...

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024