Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I was lucky enough to see Trevor Whymark score 4 goals against Lazio..... 12:14 - Apr 7 with 577 viewsericclacton

Now you have fans creaming themselves after Norwood gets four tap ins in four games.

I was lucky enough to see Trevor Whymark score 4 goals against Lazio..... on 12:27 - Apr 7 with 526 viewsNthQldITFC

What! Did I miss the friendly?

On a grammatical note, Suzie Dent, what do you call one of those things like 'tap in' or 'cup of tea'? Is it a compound noun or something? I sometimes read or say them with the pluraliser in the wrong place, and end up with 'cup of teas' etc. In this case I read it that Norwood had given up football and become a plumber.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I was lucky enough to see Trevor Whymark score 4 goals against Lazio..... on 12:43 - Apr 7 with 462 viewsericclacton

I was lucky enough to see Trevor Whymark score 4 goals against Lazio..... on 12:27 - Apr 7 by NthQldITFC

What! Did I miss the friendly?

On a grammatical note, Suzie Dent, what do you call one of those things like 'tap in' or 'cup of tea'? Is it a compound noun or something? I sometimes read or say them with the pluraliser in the wrong place, and end up with 'cup of teas' etc. In this case I read it that Norwood had given up football and become a plumber.

What a friendly that was David Johnson mk 1nearly lost one of his nuts........tapins statins thumb tacks drawing pins, one or two spoonfuls of poison guvnor? Plumber, that sounds about right or maybe a cart horse i thought.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024