Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 x signed shirts for sale 11:08 - Apr 11 with 1098 viewsFreoTown

Hi everyone,

I'm having a clear out/firesale to aid with saving a bit of money.

I have a squad signed 2016/2017 away shirt for sale (white and blue). Originally won via auction direct from the club - Not framed and still in the packaging it was shipped in, with certificate of authenticity.

I also have this seasons poppy appeal home shirt, match worn by Conor Chaplin. I won this at auction just after it was worn in the home game vs Oxford and this is the one I'd like to keep a hold of buttttttt turns out saving for a mortgage isn't easy so every little bit of extra cash will help. This is also not framed but comes in a nice presentation box with certificate of authenticity. The website I won the shirt on is still active so you can see it's genuine match worn.

https://www.matchwornshirt.com/club/ipswich-town/1151

If you might be interested please drop me a private message for prices etc, I'm open to offers. I've advertised them on other sites/marketplaces but I know there are a few Town shirt collectors on here so wanted to give them a fair crack!

ForeverTown

2 x signed shirts for sale on 14:03 - Apr 11 with 886 viewsFreoTown

Just the Chaplin poppy shirt remaining now, thanks.

ForeverTown

2 x signed shirts for sale on 15:37 - Apr 11 with 777 viewsnodge_blue

On a side note about shirts....I've got a signed squad shirt from when the club went into administration and it was part of a package if you bought so many shares.

So about 2002 squad?

Do any shirt geeks have any idea if that's worth anything? It's sat in my wardrobe for 20 years.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

2 x signed shirts for sale on 18:58 - Apr 11 with 678 viewsellaandred

2 x signed shirts for sale on 15:37 - Apr 11 by nodge_blue

On a side note about shirts....I've got a signed squad shirt from when the club went into administration and it was part of a package if you bought so many shares.

So about 2002 squad?

Do any shirt geeks have any idea if that's worth anything? It's sat in my wardrobe for 20 years.

I've got one of those in my wardrobe !
I also have a FA Cup final shirt signed by the whole team and SBR
I also have a UEFA Cup final shirt signed by the whole squad and SBR
Got both of them,signed, at the 30th anniversary dinners.
They are both hanging on a wall, pride of place!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024