Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
i follow 09:51 - Jun 29 with 1024 viewskiwiblue

just got my statement for my credit card and i follow have charged me the last two months without a game mid may and mid june. Is this normal was not aware that i had to canceel the sub
i follow on 10:02 - Jun 29 with 949 viewsSouperJim

https://www.itfc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe#chooseYourPackage

You get "exclusive behind the scenes video content" etc, so yes, I think they'll charge you all year round if you let them.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

i follow on 10:03 - Jun 29 with 930 viewsbluefunk

I had an email reminding me they were going to do that, so I cancelled the renewal
[Redacted] on 10:24 - Jun 29 with 850 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
i follow on 10:34 - Jun 29 with 810 viewsBigCommon

Yeah, sods aren't they?... I didn't know it was a repeat subscription if you ordered a months worth.. I originally only wanted 1 month, some time in November, for a 7 game month...But did manage to cancel in time for the end of the season.. Even that isn't straight forwards.. You have to email them with all your details.. It's not like there's an on/off switch.. They got me for an extra few months..
i follow on 10:29 - Jun 30 with 396 viewskiwiblue

i follow on 10:34 - Jun 29 by BigCommon

Yeah, sods aren't they?... I didn't know it was a repeat subscription if you ordered a months worth.. I originally only wanted 1 month, some time in November, for a 7 game month...But did manage to cancel in time for the end of the season.. Even that isn't straight forwards.. You have to email them with all your details.. It's not like there's an on/off switch.. They got me for an extra few months..

refunded today so just a silly system.... used the money to buy Wham friendly tickets for the family as the others have never been to a proper match. just nz v peru playoffs for the last world cup
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024