Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did we lose to FGR or something? 19:22 - Aug 6 with 790 viewsBlueBadger

Whole lotta desperate hot-takers determined to moan about something, anything.

Weird.

Some of these lot are going to be really FURIOUS when we get properly match fit and start destroying teams.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2022 10:31]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Did we lose today or something? on 19:33 - Aug 6 with 724 viewsStrimmer

I do agree there’s moaners moaning, and I’m generally quite upbeat but feel a tiny bit flat. I think it’s because I was expecting the win but what I really *desired* was that fully controlled comprehensive shut out. The bad ten mins took the sheen off is all.

Poll: Was it a punch?

Did we lose today or something? on 19:35 - Aug 6 with 691 viewsBlueBadger

Did we lose today or something? on 19:33 - Aug 6 by Strimmer

I do agree there’s moaners moaning, and I’m generally quite upbeat but feel a tiny bit flat. I think it’s because I was expecting the win but what I really *desired* was that fully controlled comprehensive shut out. The bad ten mins took the sheen off is all.

We'd have drawn or lost from that position this time last season.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Did we lose today or something? on 19:44 - Aug 6 with 645 viewsjas0999

Agreed. Important win early in the season. Removes so much pressure. Doesn’t matter if we were holding on, out played them or whatever, the three points is all that matters.
Did we lose today or something? on 20:08 - Aug 6 with 540 viewsStrimmer

Did we lose today or something? on 19:35 - Aug 6 by BlueBadger

We'd have drawn or lost from that position this time last season.

Yeah you’re probably right there, all I’m saying is I hope we’re not relying on our brilliant goalkeeper too often this year. We’re good enough to not need to against the majority of this league

Poll: Was it a punch?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024