Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
b.b.c 19:39 - Aug 14 with 926 viewsjaykay

don't know if we have a thread on this, is sorry in advance.
james alexander gordon was part of my saturday night for years reading out the football results. you could tell by the sound of his voice when reading the towns result, if we had won drawn or lost before he even said the second part of the score
the b.b.c scored and own goal here. i know there's only a few premier games but i use to like hear all the results right down to the Scottish results

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

b.b.c on 20:26 - Aug 14 with 777 viewsStourbridgeblue

Marc Chapman ended up reading out all the results in dribs & drabs on Saturday anyway - including Welsh & N. Irish prem results. So why not do it as normal and loose 3 mins of "I'm happy we won" from Prem managers. We get it all again on MOTD anyway.

Poll: What do you want on Sunday?

b.b.c on 21:00 - Aug 14 with 683 viewsSeablu

I’ve never understood this clamour for hearing what a manager thinks 10 mins after the game has finished, especially with the moronically bland questions the BBC interviewers ask.

I’d be all for it if they were asked proper questions.

‘Well Graham, how embarrassed were you by Maupay’s dive?’

‘Another game with no shots on target, Sean. Do you actually train with goal nets during the week?’

‘Well Frank. I can assure you it definitely wasn’t a penalty. How stupid do you feel now, screaming at the 4th official whilst dancing around and flapping your arms like an electrocuted pigeon?’
b.b.c on 21:15 - Aug 14 with 634 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s always been an essential service for those doing the coupon. Someone else has taken it on haven’t they? Although it really should be on the Beeb.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

b.b.c on 22:18 - Aug 14 with 525 viewsBasingstokeBlue

b.b.c on 21:15 - Aug 14 by Swansea_Blue

It’s always been an essential service for those doing the coupon. Someone else has taken it on haven’t they? Although it really should be on the Beeb.

Never mind the coupon...

Leave the ground & walk to the car.
Turn on the engine, heating and radio.
Join the slow-moving queue leaving the town/city.
LISTEN TO THE CLASSIFIED RESULTS.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024