Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone manage to watch the game on iFollow yesterday? 17:24 - Oct 22 with 586 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

My old Dad got the game on his iPad, but said it was only showing the heads of people in the crowd. He's not very good with IT. Just wondered if anyone used IFollow successfully. Cheers

Poll: would you rather

Did anyone manage to watch the game on iFollow yesterday? on 18:30 - Oct 22 with 493 viewsMenton

I did, from South Africa. The commentary was about 3 seconds in front of the video though, which was not ideal.

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

Did anyone manage to watch the game on iFollow yesterday? on 18:51 - Oct 22 with 459 viewsguenchev

I watched from Seattle, USA. Stream was good. Commentary was slightly ahead at times.
Did anyone manage to watch the game on iFollow yesterday? on 19:40 - Oct 22 with 415 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Thanks guys, as I suspected, my old Dad did something wrong with the view on his iPad. How do you tell an 85 year old over a phone call what to do when you can't see what they can see, and they can't describe it? He doesn't even know what a task bar is.

Poll: would you rather

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024