Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really feel for Dom Ball 18:45 - Nov 14 with 523 viewsDubtractor

No doubt came here looking to be a regular starter for us, got injured before the season even started so gave Evans a clear run which he grabbed with both hands.

Then when fit again he's only had occasional starts where he has understandably not been able to really excel.

Then finally, with Evans crocked, it looks like he'll get a run of games to establish himself and he gets a season ending injury.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Really feel for Dom Ball on 18:56 - Nov 14 with 474 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Balls.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Really feel for Dom Ball on 19:03 - Nov 14 with 469 viewsArnieM

I wonder if he felt a twinge in his knee but desperate to establish himself in the side with Evans out, tried to play through what he thought was just a niggle? We’ve all done it haven’t we . Well I have anyway, ( then paid for it later).

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Really feel for Dom Ball on 19:10 - Nov 14 with 450 viewsDubtractor

Really feel for Dom Ball on 19:03 - Nov 14 by ArnieM

I wonder if he felt a twinge in his knee but desperate to establish himself in the side with Evans out, tried to play through what he thought was just a niggle? We’ve all done it haven’t we . Well I have anyway, ( then paid for it later).

100% I did that several times back when I was playing in the 90s.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024