Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Turnstile issue Saturday. 08:42 - Jan 30 with 1019 viewsBluespeed225

Just asking, anyone have trouble getting an e ticket scanned on Saturday? I had mine all ready to go, it wouldn’t scan. ‘Turn up your phones brightness’ I was told. I did, and we tried again. ‘This ticket is already used’. WTF, you just scanned it! ‘You’ll have to go to ticket office’. (This was my regular season ticket seat) Games kicked off by now. I run round to office, walk in and announce, just for fun, ‘I wish to register a complaint!’. Anyway, very helpful lad says my ticket has been used ‘’At 15.02 today’ (it’s now about 15.10), ‘Course it has, he scanned it at the turnstile!!’. Anyway, he prints me one off, I scoot back to Turnstile 30, all goes through and I tell the bloke he down for re-training on Monday. I think I’ll pay for the printed ticket in future!
Turnstile issue Saturday. on 08:46 - Jan 30 with 981 viewsSitfcB

Nearly all of the turnstile operators are useless.

Massive queues to get in the Cobbold from 14:30, got in at dead on 15:00, queues were hardly moving because of the time taken by the operators to scan tickets.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Turnstile issue Saturday. on 09:20 - Jan 30 with 882 viewsBluespeed225

Turnstile issue Saturday. on 08:46 - Jan 30 by SitfcB

Nearly all of the turnstile operators are useless.

Massive queues to get in the Cobbold from 14:30, got in at dead on 15:00, queues were hardly moving because of the time taken by the operators to scan tickets.

I saw the queues there as I crossed the car park, thought it was down to BA moving there for the day. Big queues outside North at 14.45. System needs a tweak for e tickets. All’s well that ends well, but very frustrating at the time, having to back the queue up so I could get out to go to office, and knowing my ticket was good! The ‘It’s already been used’ line was the one that got me!
Turnstile issue Saturday. on 10:15 - Jan 30 with 787 viewsWickets

If possible get to the ground a bit earlier just in case !
Turnstile issue Saturday. on 16:36 - Jan 30 with 567 viewsBluespeed225

Turnstile issue Saturday. on 10:15 - Jan 30 by Wickets

If possible get to the ground a bit earlier just in case !

Yup, plan for the worst , hope for the best!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024