Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who wants another Town TV question - European holidays in August 22:52 - Aug 8 with 470 viewsunstableblue

So I have some European trips coming up

I am a Uk subscriber to Town TV at £5 a month

When I do go away on two trips for the QPR away and Cardiff home games I will GENUINELY going on a plane… not on VPN Air

Am I able to use my existing Town Tv subscription and the device will not a foreign IP and allow me to buy those matches as a one off

OR will I need a new account with the international setting… and if so can you just buy one off games

Any help welcome

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

So who wants another Town TV question - European holidays in August on 07:03 - Aug 9 with 330 viewsPioneerBlue

I did exactly this last summer and all was fine for in Europe viewing with Ifollow. It was about the only thing that was fine with that platform.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

So who wants another Town TV question - European holidays in August on 07:06 - Aug 9 with 325 viewsDJR

From recollection, I think you'll be fine. It's where you're located that counts, so no need for a fresh account. At least that was the case with i-Follow, so no reason to believe Town TV any different

But I am sure others who have done this more recently will be able to confirm.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2023 7:07]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024